Who We Are:
We are a challenging organisation with self-managing developers. In small teams, we work on projects for our customers, both from their location and from our own offices in Rotterdam and Amsterdam, where we are working with more than 50 developers. Next to that, we have 2 more offices in France, Paris and Niort, from where with more than 20 developers we are providing services to our French speaking customers. We don’t have account managers or project managers; thus the entire team is responsible for successfully delivering projects to our customers.
We are developing custom-made software systems, mainly for system integration, big data projects and backend solutions. We are coding in Java since ages, and picked up Scala as well some years ago. Next to that, we are keen on new developments. We are not specialised in 1 specific technology, but always aiming to offer the best solution for our customers requirements.
We mainly work from our customers’ office because we believe it is the best to find out their real needs. However on Friday we all work from our offices and that give us the opportunity to bond with your colleagues coming from more than 20 different countries and also spend time on improving our skills in a relaxed environment.
We are active in the Open Source community; we have conference speakers, published book authors, Lightbend-certified Scala/Spark trainers, we sponsor conferences and we host a monthly Meetup on functional programming in our office.
Who You Are
- You are a software engineer with experience in a relevant language.
- You are a thirsty learner, passionate and driven developer, eager to pick up new technologies and willing to grow personally and professionally.
- You are able to communicate clearly with our customers and colleagues.
- You are delivering the best to our customers
- You will pick up responsibility of leading projects to successful completion.
- You have experience with Java, Scala, shell, CI/CD, ELK stack, Cloud platforms (AWS, Openstack, Azure, Google)…..